Island Range Hood
Proline’s Island Range Hood Series introduces incredible blends of stainless steel and glass, intuitive, industry-leading electronics and powerful ventilation for the ultimate cooking experience. Featuring durable construction, stunning, hand-buffed finishes and seamless welding, the Island Series is an incredible example of design-forward sensibility. With sizes ranging from 24” to 60”, there’s no limit to where these hoods can be used to provide world-class ventilation. Capable of providing anywhere between 280 CFM and 1800 CFM, you can rest assured that the Proline Island Range Hood Series makes quick work of smoke, grease, steam and water vapor. Outfitted with a pair of grease-straining, dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters, these Island Hoods provide exceptional protection against grease vapor and ash.
As with other Proline designed hoods, the Island Series is simple to clean and maintain, allowing for more time at the stove top and less fretting over regular maintenance. Featuring brilliant LED spotlights, the Island Series delivers an unprecedented amount of stove top illumination, allowing you to not only see what’s cooking, but add some serious ambience to your cooking space. Brilliantly designed LED touch controls allow for simple fan speed selection and access to time delay functions. The Proline Island Series Range Hoods come complete with everything you need for simple, hassle-free installation, including stainless steel chimney accessories. The Island Series by Proline offers a number of delectable centerpieces for your island cooktop, no matter how large or small.
- ♦ Seductive blend of #430 stainless steel and tempered glass for design-forward kitchens
- ♦ Powerful ventilation ranging from 280 CFM to 1800 CFM
- ♦ Easy to clean and maintain, allowing for more time spent at the stove top
- ♦ Industrial-grade, dishwasher safe stainless steel baffle filters
- ♦ Warm LED lighting, providing maximum stove top visibility and stunning kitchen ambience
- ♦ Easy-to-use LCD touch controls for “on the fly” operation
- ♦ Comes with everything you need for simple installation, including chimney extension
- ♦ Accommodates a number of grill sizes and BTU outputs (28” – 60” widths)
- ♦ Designed for use with island stove/range tops